Saturday, August 14, 2010

5-a-day

I can't believe how hard it is to get five fruits and vegetables in every day, even when you grow them yourself! We've got plenty of peppers and tomatoes.


pepper planter


one day's harvest


super colorful produce


homegrown green beans and onions
with salmon


homegrown tomatoes and basil
with mozzarella


all that beautiful produce,
and guess how long it took to eat these no bake cookies
compared to the veggies?...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple other fun gardening pics:

my mailbox flowers


from a series I call
"gardening in my pajamas"

1 comment:

  1. Man, gardening in your pajama's is the bomb!! This produce looks sooooo good! it looks like lots of canning and/or freezing is in order and stat!! Hmmm, wonder what I'll be getting for Christmas this year..???? ha ha!! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a flower enthusiast married to a man with organic farming dreams. We're enjoying developing our own outdoor paradise in our first home, with 3 little gardening girls by our side. When not spending my free time gardening, I'm recording our memories in my pocket page scrapbooks.