Sunday, May 22, 2011

Container Gardening and Hail

First, some pretty container gardens. They don't look like much when you start out with small plants, but hopefully they will fill out and look spectacular!





Second, some hail. Mike wanted to document the size. Thankfully, the tornado siren tipped us off, so we were able to move all the containers against the house to protect them. I think our plants all made it through. Thankfully the tornado didn't come near our house!


And of course, you can also see the hail cam!


1 comment:

  1. I am just glad you two are okay!! Thankfully your plants appear to be none worse for the wear. Can't wait to see the container garden all grown up!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a flower enthusiast married to a man with organic farming dreams. We're enjoying developing our own outdoor paradise in our first home, with 3 little gardening girls by our side. When not spending my free time gardening, I'm recording our memories in my pocket page scrapbooks.