Saturday, June 4, 2011

Flowers, flowers, June = flowers

June Bouquets

single peony
(I only got two; they were very short-lived)


rose, dianthus, barberry
(so much prettier in person)


iris, dianthus
(also prettier in person,
I'm so not a photographer)


anniversary bouquet, from Mike

-------------------------------

The garage side garden

------------------------------------

Others currently in bloom

not yet thrilling or spilling,
but starting to fill


the geranium again
I like it!


Angelonia
purchased at the Farmer's market today


the pansies love their lettuce!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a flower enthusiast married to a man with organic farming dreams. We're enjoying developing our own outdoor paradise in our first home, with 3 little gardening girls by our side. When not spending my free time gardening, I'm recording our memories in my pocket page scrapbooks.