Sunday, January 10, 2016

Project Life Kits

I am having a blast finishing up my 2015 family scrapbook using the Project Life "Rain" kit. I don't know who designed it, but I've found it to be a really cohesive, easy to use kit. The colors are great, and unlike other kits, which while using them I've found the frequent urge to add in something other than project life cards due to the pages being lackluster, in this kit I've only occasionally brought in some different paper to enhance a layout. 

Now that I've purchased 4 core kits, I'm swimming in excess cards, so for 2016 I'm trying something different. I've obtained smaller, value kits (Lucky Charm and Live Brightly), and will probably have a more eclectic, less color coordinated album, with more embellishments. It's a lot of fun! With the very simple style I use to create pages, I should have my 2015 and 2014 albums, as well as both girls' baby albums, done in no time! I'm going to be so done with all my recent photos that I'll be searching out older stories to scrap! We will see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a flower enthusiast married to a man with organic farming dreams. We're enjoying developing our own outdoor paradise in our first home, with 3 little gardening girls by our side. When not spending my free time gardening, I'm recording our memories in my pocket page scrapbooks.