Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Fall tasks



I haven't gardened in awhile. We went through a stretch of having these gnats that caused painful bites, and even though they didn't leave any itchy welts, it felt like getting pricked by needles all over! So we've been inside a lot. But now it's November and we're still having really nice days that don't even require a jacket! While we were outside, I decided to spend some time in the garden doing some non essential tasks. It is so glorious to be out in the sunshine digging in dirt! And it's not even Spring! 





Happy fall!

1 comment:

  1. I love the new porch!! It HAS been a beautiful autumn hasn't it?!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a flower enthusiast married to a man with organic farming dreams. We're enjoying developing our own outdoor paradise in our first home, with 3 little gardening girls by our side. When not spending my free time gardening, I'm recording our memories in my pocket page scrapbooks.