Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Harvest's End


OK, I know you have been tolerating all the flower excitement, but what you're probably really interested in is how the harvest turned out last year! Now that we have these pictures recovered from the broken SD card, I can share that with you!


peppers


beans


watermelons


broccoli


and Mike just doing his thing
collecting seeds
counting and sorting beans
hanging entire pepper plants in the guest room
to let the last green peppers ripen inside after the frost



and cooking homegrown dinners!
all except the salmon
which he does hope to grow someday, too



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a flower enthusiast married to a man with organic farming dreams. We're enjoying developing our own outdoor paradise in our first home, with 3 little gardening girls by our side. When not spending my free time gardening, I'm recording our memories in my pocket page scrapbooks.