Saturday, April 2, 2011

Eighty degrees

My blogging has migrated outside once again! Thank you, warm April weather. Here is the view from where I'm blogging: That gorgeous orange blossomed Ranunculus is a new purchase from Lowes today. I have no idea if the plants they have out really can tolerate our current weather, or if they're just preying on Spring Fever to sell a few pretty things. But Ranculus likes cold weather, so I'm optimistic. I also got a creeping phlox, which I've been wanting for awhile for in front of our bedroom window, where we can't really plant anything tall. Here it's pictured with the tulips: I also got this clove-scented dianthus. I'm picturing that it will balance out the white mum on the other side of the garden: More flowers:

open afternoon tulips

closed evening tulips

pansies around the mailbox
Sorry, Fall. Spring is now my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a flower enthusiast married to a man with organic farming dreams. We're enjoying developing our own outdoor paradise in our first home, with 3 little gardening girls by our side. When not spending my free time gardening, I'm recording our memories in my pocket page scrapbooks.