Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Blunders and Progress

Mike finished his garden fence, and there are stepping stones in place. Peas, asparagus, and strawberries in the ground, but nothing else yet...



Peppers a little sunburnt, and covered by cloches for the frost tonight...



My garden where nothing is blooming right now (these last tulips are done now)... dreaming about how to make it bloom this time of year ...



Pretty little setup along the garage, now with significant improvements that I started working on tonight (coming soon)...



Delightful shady friends that are currently in bloom...



And a great lesson learned: If the bare root peonies are taking FOREVER to come up, and you start to think you'll NEVER see a fluffy scented ball of peony petals in your own garden, consider that you maybe planted the bare root plants upside down....

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE all the pictures!!And the garden looks wonderful!! Can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a flower enthusiast married to a man with organic farming dreams. We're enjoying developing our own outdoor paradise in our first home, with 3 little gardening girls by our side. When not spending my free time gardening, I'm recording our memories in my pocket page scrapbooks.