Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring explosion

The best part about being on call the first 80 degree day of the year is the Spring explosion that meets you when you finally come home! The forsythias are blooming, lily of the valley leaves are up, rose bushes are leafing, and new bulbs bloom every day!

I'm too excited about some new tulips and daffodils that are coming up.



Our inside plants are doing TOO well, and are begging for the weather to permit them to move outside.

Mostly dahlias in this pic


Delphiniums, zinnias, coleus, geraniums, phlox, and violas


Our seed-starting set up

Daffodils


Almost time to start hunting for morels...

1 comment:

  1. And I am so jealous that you have places close you can go to!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a flower enthusiast married to a man with organic farming dreams. We're enjoying developing our own outdoor paradise in our first home, with 3 little gardening girls by our side. When not spending my free time gardening, I'm recording our memories in my pocket page scrapbooks.